Thursday, November 13, 2008

More with Muggles

My finger is healing nicely. I had the "stitches" out today, and they seem to have worked. There's something to these Muggle techniques, after all - although it's kind of strange to see holes in my skin!

Once the Healer took the stitches out, he used some sort of ReSkin Remedy to finish the job. While I should be happy to get back to potions and spells instead of the weird Muggle stuff, the Remedy is turning my finger purple. I hope the new skin doesn't stay that way! Things always seem to go faster for other people who visit Madame Pomfrey, but maybe some ailments are just more complicated than others.

I hope the new skin turns out to be healthy and strong (and not purple). I'm going to try it out tonight, and see if I can get some knitting done. I have a project I want to finish for my Gryffindor friend Elanya, so I'd like to have that delivered to her soon. Then I'm going to visit my boyfriend, and since he's a Muggle I'm not sure what he'll think of purple skin. I guess he's just going to have to get used to that sort of thing.

No comments: