Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

It was a very quiet Halloween.

I left Hogwarts to visit my boyfriend at his Muggle school, and they don't do much to celebrate. But I brought all three dogs with me, and Zero had fun getting to hang out with my live dogs. So I think he had a really good time.

I'm feeling kind of funny. I had something wrong with my finger, and the Healer I saw used stitches when treating it. Now I know why Mrs. Weasley doesn't approve of these alternative therapies! I'm also not doing so well with the Pain Relieving Spells - I don't know if I'm missing, or what, but they make my head feel woozy and don't do much for the finger pain. But Madame Pomfrey thinks I just need to be patient and rest, and I'll be better soon.

It's going to be a busy few days. The Muggle election is coming up, and it's important to work for that. The Minister of Magic is going to want a good Muggle partner for the next four years, so I'm going to do what I can to help him get one!

No comments: