Sunday, September 14, 2008

Questions from the Headmistress

Here's my first homework assignment!

Potter Name: Selena Starfire

Rav ID: VeryBadDogs

I am allergic to: Cats, black olives

Pets that I have: 2 bad dogs

My favorite yarn: Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport, or Cherry Tree Hill

My favorite flavor: It's a tough choice - mocha, mint, or berry?

My favorite holiday: Christmas, but the others are fun, too

I would like to receive a: surprise!

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Crystal Palace bamboo needles - I go through a lot of 1s and 2s (thanks to the dogs). I learned that I don't do so well with really short needles.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Of needles? Sooner or later I'll try the Addis, and the Sock Stix.

I've participated in HSKS: Once

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? No

No comments: