Monday, October 19, 2009

Muggle Job Hunting

I'm afraid there's no Quidditch news today, but I have an exciting development in my Muggle Relations effort - I've applied for a job!

It's as a blogger, and it would be my job to offer all sorts of suggestions to help people maintain a good mood. Of course, I couldn't suggest any specific spells, but maybe I could use a few magical ideas to help Muggles. After all, a lot of the fun we have here doesn't involve any specific magic - just friends and good times.

Would you vote for me, please? You could vote every day, until Halloween. If I'm one of the top 20 vote-getters I'll be able to submit a more detailed application - and then it will be time to bring in all of the lucky charms!

Don't worry, I wouldn't use felix felicis. I'm sure that would be a violation of all sorts of magical laws. But I could use your good wishes!

No comments: