Monday, October 12, 2009

Help with homework

Wow, the season's off to a quick start. We already have our first homework assignment!

It's going to be a tricky one to do, so I'll post a bit about me to help everyone else (especially my teammates!) along:

  1. Crafts I do: Knitting, some crochet, needlework, sewing, lampworking, origami
  2. Month I was born: June
  3. Country: USA
  4. New to Quidditch? Nope!
  5. # of HSKS Swaps: this is my fifth. I did #5, #6, #7, and summer camp
  6. Stash size: Ravelry says I have 74 yarns in my stash. There are more, I'm sure!
  7. Both knits and crochets: Yep, that's me. But I don't crochet as much as I knit.
  8. Favorite color: Blue, followed by green and purple
So now I'll get down to doing my own homework - soon, anyway.

1 comment:

Swiftrunner said...

I was born in June, too!

Sariad Swiftrunner