Monday, July 20, 2009

Games, Week 5, Part I

Wow, this week's game is tricky. With moving and all, I don't know how much time I'll have to play. But I'll do my best.

Part I:

Fill in the answers to the clues by using all the syllables in the Syllable list. The number of syllables to be used in each answer is shown in parenthese. There may be more than one word in an answer. The number of leters in each answer is indicated by the dashes. Each syllable will be used only once. ONE (1) point will be awarded for each correct answer posted to your blog.


SYLLABLE LIST



1. Man or mouse? (4) AN/I/MA/GUS

2. Start spreading the news (4) DAI/LY PROPH/ET

3. Stick Tree Guardian (3) BOW/TRUCK/LE

4. Telescoping eavesdropper (5) EX/ TEND/A/BLE EAR

5. Brassicaceae danglers (4) RAD/ISH EAR/RINGS

6. Prohibited Ggowth of trees (5) FOR/BID/DEN FOR/EST

7. Metallic rosy-faced child with wings (4) GOL/DEN CHER/UB

8. Fleshless black-winged skeleton (2) THES/TRAL

9. Lofty philosopher (5) HIGH IN/QUI/SI/TOR

10. Instructive Order (7) ED/U/CA/TION/AL DE/CREE

No comments: