I should be knitting for my Muggle duel, but I suppose I can't ignore homework forever. There's a lot more than this in my "to-do" stack, but I'll start with the easier assignment first:
1. James Potter and his friends have nicknames for each other - give three names and who they belong to.
Padfoot - Sirius Black
Wormtail - Peter Pettigrew
Moony - Remus Lupin
2. What are the three Deathly Hallows?
The Invisibility Cloak
The Elder Wand/Deathstick
The Resurrection Stone
3. What are the four items that belong to the founders of the houses at Hogwarts?
4. What is the Hogwarts Motto?
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus - Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon
5. What is the Hogwarts school song (Book 1)?
Does it have a title? I think it's just the school song, which starts "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts..."
6. What does O.W.L. stand for?
Ordinary Wizarding Level
7. What exams do Hogwarts students take at the end of their 7th year?
Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests
8. What form does Snape's Patronus take?
A doe, because of Lily Potter
9. Who takes over teaching divination after Trelawney is sacked by Delores Umbridge (Book 6)?
Firenze, a centaur
10. Who is Elanor Cadogan's boyfriend? What is his brother's name?
Elanor's boyfriend is the very fetching Dean, and his brother is Sam.