Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yikes! A Quiz!

I'm no better at my Hogwarts homework than I am with Muggle projects. I just now found out about the quiz - which is exactly the sort of thing I get on students for doing! How bad is that?

But here it is - the best I can do, without the book:

1. On what day does Harry run into Draco and Narcissa in Diagon Alley?
August 3, when they're buying school supplies before the beginning of the term.

2. How does Harry get detention in DADA?
He annoys Professor Snape, especially when he says "There's no need to call me 'Professor,' sir."

3. How does Ron get his spot on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team?
He wins it in tryouts! It may help that Hermione Confunded Cormac McLaggen, but Ron's probably the better Keeper, anyway.

4. When is the first Apparition lesson?
February 1.

5. When do Ron and Ginny breakup with Lavender and Dean?
April 21.

6. What Horcrux is hidden in the cave?
The Locket

7. Who does Filch have a romance with?
The Librarian

8. When is Voldemort’s birthday and birth place?
He was born in London, December 31, around 1926.

9. What is Dumbledore’s favorite flavor of jam?
Raspberry.

10. Who is “Mollywobbles” and who uses the name?
It's Mr. Weasley's pet nickname for Mrs. Weasley.

Pictures:

Snape

Draco

Kreacher

Madam Pince

Rufus Scrimgeour

No comments: