Saturday, May 15, 2010

Something Funny

Apparently this is the week for jokes in our common room - even our Head Girl is encouraging us to come up with something funny. I've been sick all week, so I'm not nearly as good at funny as I might normally be. But here's the best I have:
How big is my Wingspan? As big as an Owl, apparently, but not as big as a goose. I'm glad I have a broom, and don't have to depend on my arms to fly!

Or how about this? Which witch is best to have around when you're hungry? A SAND-wich!

4 comments:

sylvo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sylvo said...

lol your joke made me chuckle. i have a similar picture that i took at a zoo in tokyo, except it was a gorilla. my arm span is not nearly as long as gorilla's. - perenelle
(my previous post was deleted, not sure what i did! so i reposted it.)

Hermione Bagnold said...

Haha! That's awesome! I wonder what my wingspan is...

Junaid Walayat said...

Latest Stocks and Shares Rates, Exchange Rates of International Market News Updates, Brokers Directory, National News, Stock Markets, TopNews Arab Emirates, Dollar Exchange Rates, Current Exchange and More Forex Business Update News.
latestfxmarket.com