Saturday, May 15, 2010

Something Funny

Apparently this is the week for jokes in our common room - even our Head Girl is encouraging us to come up with something funny. I've been sick all week, so I'm not nearly as good at funny as I might normally be. But here's the best I have:
How big is my Wingspan? As big as an Owl, apparently, but not as big as a goose. I'm glad I have a broom, and don't have to depend on my arms to fly!

Or how about this? Which witch is best to have around when you're hungry? A SAND-wich!

3 comments:

sylvo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sylvo said...

lol your joke made me chuckle. i have a similar picture that i took at a zoo in tokyo, except it was a gorilla. my arm span is not nearly as long as gorilla's. - perenelle
(my previous post was deleted, not sure what i did! so i reposted it.)

Hermione Bagnold said...

Haha! That's awesome! I wonder what my wingspan is...